Friday, September 02, 2005

My Study Night!

hello there!
I slept in til about 8:45am......it was extremely sweet. Then I got ready and did a bit of studying before I had to work. Work was fun, and usual like always. Just refilling the silverware and beverages. Then I had bio of human behavior. It's like 100% evolution, but its good that I'm taking this class, I need to know what's out there. It'll help me solidify my faith and beliefs even more! After class I came back to my room and shower and then headed off to my 2nd Philharmonia Orchestra rehearsal. I love playing the violin, it's so fun, and it's cool being in a step up level orchestra, at a university! Afterwards Ashley and I walked to the Union to withdraw money and get dinner, actually I got dinner, Ashley didn't want anything cause she wasn't hungry. I had a slice of cheese pizza from sbarro....yum! Since our I-team was not having an official volleyball practice I decided to "pump some iron," or lift weights at CRCE! I was all by myself working out. But it was nice just to listen to my iPod and talk to Jesus. Walking back to Busey I realized that since Ashley was leaving to hang out with music people, I would be all alone in my dorm room (which is actually good cause I had to study!), but I'd be lonely. So I called my new lovely friend Val, and invited her and Mark to come to Busey Late Night, since I had a lot of credits I needed to spend. Lauren, Mark's gf, couldn't come cause she had to study, bummer. It was fun hanging out with Mark and Val, they are cool people. I gave Mark the grand tour of my room (Val had already seen it before). After they left I hit my bio books and read and took notes. After that I finished up my astro homework...i finished my studying approximately 11:42 pm. I got ready to go to sleep and now I'm here writing to all of you people! After I say goodbye I'm going to spend time with my love, Jesus. Going off on a tangent, I'm really intrigued with old hymns that were redone in a contemporary way. I love listening to the contemporized version of "In Christ Alone" and "It Is Well." I listen to those songs when I walk to class. If there was no one around, I would totally be raising my hands and dancing for Jesus and with Him. Okay then, hehe, well I must depart and talk to a very important person in my life!!!!!!
Goodnight,
Rach

1 Comments:

Blogger rachymayes said...

It's the Newsboys remake of it. I don't know if I like their style as much, but I just love the hymn. The last verse is amazing! I listen to that song all the time when I walk to class!

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home