Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Completely Overwhelmed, Or Extremely Exaggerating??

Hey...
Okay, so wow an early morning today. I worked from 7:15am-9:45am and then skipped over to ECON 103 (haha just kidding I walked). Ok well I had classes, Math 230 and then ASTR 100. Since I got back, I've pretty much been working on homework. I finished reading chapters 2 and 3 of my Econ book. I worked a lot on my math homework...it's hard...and there's no one to go for to get help. I'll have to ask my professor. I tried reading the assigned chapters for bio for human behavior but it was completely boring and I couldn't understand it. ARGH! One good thing though happened. I was working on my homework around 4:30pmish when the room phone rang. Hmmm..who'd call. It was Lauren and Val, girls from I-Life. They came up to my room to see it. A bunch of people from I-Life are going to a Lifehouse concert Friday and Lauren and Val invited me to go along. So I'm going to a Lifehouse concert Friday night, I'm excited. If only I didn't feel so stressed from homework. Pray for me.

Rach

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

don't hang out with Lauren too much. she's a Yankees fan.

go Brewers.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home