Sunday, August 28, 2005

Saturday Laundry and Homework Day Plus Illini Life

Well, after going to bed at 2:30AM yesterday, me and Ashley woke up around 9:45AM. I had my first experience of doing my laundry, away from home. It was...fun I guess. Then I spent a lot of time doing my Calculus homework and reading my Astronomy book. The night sky is absolutely amazing, goodness, praise Jesus! I took a shower and then headed over to Jimmy John's to grab a sandwich for dinner. Then I headed over to Allen to meet with our I-team to walk to SNG. I met Ty there, then Matt came over , I met a girl named Heidi from Evans, and then Erin came and we walked over to Wohlers Hall. We made it just in time for SNG. I loved being there, I want to serve Jesus. That's my conclusion from Wayne's message. If I choose to want to serve God, and forfeit myself, wow, that's absolutely amazing, I allow God to work wonders in my life and take me places I could have never dreamed of. After SNG, we went to "Crash The Pastor," which is pretty much a party at the pastor's house. I talked to some girls, and then hung out with people from my I-Team. I met more people from my I-team also. I talked to one of my brother's friends, Chris, about college, and he gave me some valuable advice. After talking to bunches of people and having fun, Ty, Laura, Jeff (part of my I-team who i met), and I left for home. And now, I am home.....goodness, I did it again. I called my dorm room...home! Well I gotta get up early tomorrow. Goodnight!

Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home