Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Mathematical Reality Check

Good morning almost...for its almost midnight, hence morning. I slept in today and then worked. I was in the dishroom...wow I was working really hard. Off to the class Biological Basis of Human Behavior. It was interesting, but confusing. Afterwards Ashley and I were in our room singing along to Wicked and Aida. Haha, I was in a giggly mood. Then off to orchestra! The Philharmonia orchestra. The conductor is new, he's crazy, well I mean..he's very animated and kinda scary. I like it, it's fun and challenging, I gotta practice my part now! Afterwards it was off to I-team! That was fun hanging out with my small group. Afterwards Matt and Jeff helped me with my impossible Calculus homework. But after about an hourish...I was able to figure out solutions (except for the integral of arctan (x^1/2) if anyone knows how to do this i'd greatly appreciate it!!!). I think I realized that Math isn't gonna be easy anymore, and I'm really gonna have to work at it and think a lot about the problems. Then I stopped at Busey Late Night for some pastries while I finished up my Calc work. I need to sleep!!!!

Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home