Thursday, September 01, 2005

I'm Not The Only Who's Confused

So today I met my first professor, my professor for The Biological Basis For Human Behavior. I was a bit nervous, but it went well. I introduced myself and told him how I was taking his class. Unfortunately he motioned for me to sit down...that means I couldn't just say hi and leave, because sitting would be pointless. So I thought of a random question to ask. Then I left. HA. When I arrived at math class, I found that every other person in the room was freaking out from the homework, and I was actually quite calm compared to them. The Professor felt so bad that he didn't assign any homework today so we wouldn't drop the class! Also you'll see a picture of my homework that was graded with a perfect score and an "Excellent" (note--this is not the homework that i had so much trouble on, that will come soon, if its a good grade hehe) YAY! After all my classes I did a bit of homework and then worked out at CRCE with Matt, afterwards we went to the outpost where people were waiting for Laura and Ty to come home (we were surprising Laura cause it is her 22nd birthday September 1st). We started lighting a bunch of candles and then we thought they were home and rushed and hid. False alarm, we finished up and then hid right when they arrived home. Afterwards everyone hung out and chatted for a while! When I got back to Busey I stopped at Busey late night and got a bunch of fruit since I had so many cafe credits that would expire after tomorrow night! Now I'm stocked with apples, oranges, bananas, and a bagel! Well I need to go to bed earlier! Goodnight.

Rach

P.S.
So Ashley and I decided to do the "8 minute abs" together listening to Wicked as motivational music! We counted to 30 alternating. I said the odd numbers and Ash said the even numbers. Then something happened and we got off and then we started laughing hysterically. Then we decided counting by ourselves. Then we accidentally said at the same time outloud "I'm just gonna do 15 [reps]" That was even funnier. We started laughing so much. Good roommate bonding. I know it isn't funny reading this, but if you saw it, you'd laugh at us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home