Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I Cannot Lie!

I slept in today!!!! WOOHOO! Then I worked from 11am-1230pm. I had a class at 1pm, and we got out early, at 2pm, when we're supposed to get out at 220pm! I had orchestra from 4pm-6pm! I love the pieces we're playing in orchestra! After dinner, I talked to my violin teacher, Julie, just to give her an update about orchestra and how I'm doing. She encouraged me to look for a violin teacher down in Urbana, I'll have to ask my orchestra professor, and see if I can afford it. Then I had I-teams at 8pm. We talked a lot of the hurricane. Afterwards, Laura, Ty, Matt, Allison, and I went to Expresso Royale for coffee or just something to drink. My chai latte definitely didn't taste as good as the chai latte I got at the "Ahrens Coffee House" in Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin. We played the "Two Truths and a Lie" game. I cannot lie, i start laughing. It's impossible for me. But Ty is a good liar! I came to eat my frozen yogurt, but it kinda melted, darn. This is definitely a short blog, because I'm sleepy. Here's another picture of the volleyball team from Monday!
Sleep tight!
Rach

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeremiah said...

You were on pace to break the all time Blog exclamation point usage at the beginning of your post.
You calmed down as you went, but still, I don't think I've read that many exclamtion points this past month.
Well done!

10:26 AM  
Blogger matt said...

enjoy sleeping in while you can. i wake up by 7:30 every day now...

10:40 AM  
Blogger rachymayes said...

ha, i didn't realize how many exclamation points i used in this blog. haha that's funny, i make myself laugh.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home