Saturday, September 10, 2005

Good Morning?

Yup,
Good morning! It is 1:43 in the morning on Saturday...the sun isn't quite up yet though, sorry. Well today I went to my econ discussion and realized...i need to study my econ cause it's kinda confusing at the moment. At work I was the runner (I change the hot food when it gets low) and I rocked at it. I'm getting better! It's fun! My math class was only 20 minutes long cause my professor had to catch a flight to Austria at 2:51pm and I have no math classes next week at all...sweet!!!!! After Astronomy I...hmm..what did i do? Oh yeah...I took a shower and then went to dinner with Megan, her new boyfriend, and her roommate. Afterwards I started my calc homework, and it wasn't as difficulat as usual. In fact I finished it alllll...isn't that amazing!!!! I'm amazed at myself for finishing my calculus homework without much difficulty! Then at 10pm I went to Upper Room, which is pretty much singing and a lot of prayer. Erin and Mike told me about Baton Rouge...they were safer than they thought they'd be but I heard some sad and some scary stories. I was thinking...New Orleans is pretty much the most corrupted city in the world...maybe God's purpose was to wipe out the city of sin and evil. I mean...not like a second flood because God promised not to do that...but maybe God wanted to get rid of what was going on in New Orleans...we'll see. God is a big mystery! I reorganized my closet...I didn't like how things were arranged in there. Well I'm gonna go to sleep now I think. Goodnight!

Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home