Friday, October 07, 2005

Funny Stuff

So this morning Ashley, my roommate, and I were walking down to breakfast, and I noticed I accidentally splashed water on my sweatshirt when I washed my hands because there were water spots on my sweatshirt...here follows the conversation:

Rachel: Oh no! I splashed water all over me!
Ashley: No, I think you just have holes in your stomache.
Rachel: oh...

That was pretty funny! And guess what?!?! Ashley lost her belt, she can't find it...3 items our gnome thief has stolen (my comb, my highlighter, and Ashley's belt), we have yet to caught the gnome, though. Well I studied for my econ quiz which is tomorrow...I think I'm gonna be able to go to bed early this Thursday night. Keep the comments coming. Oh just a note...I changed the settings so ANYONE can leave a post..I didn't realize I could change that, until now. So even if you do not have a blog username, you can still post a comment! Just leave your name at the end! So those of you who don't have blogs and have wanted to leave a comment...leave one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are some more funny pictures! Enjoy!


These are two members of my I-team (I shall leave them un-named for their privacy haha) on the retreat on the way to chapel! Classic facial expressions, don't ya think?


me and my brother, Matt (this one is for you bensheets!)


This is from my brother's wedding, I was making up dance moves!

I love posting pictures...brings back memories! Hope you guys enjoy the pictures.

Rach

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! now I don't have to get a blog here too. have a good weekend at you LOTR convention. since I won't be seeing you again.-clay

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rachel ahrens is my hero!!!!!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home