Monday, September 26, 2005

Falling Down

I went to the Fall Retreat this weekend for Illini Life. It's funny, just when I feel like I know everything and know all about God, I trip and fall and realize there is so much I don't know...I'm like a little toddler, I think I can walk perfectly fine and then I fall. He just reminds me that I don't know all the plans He has in store for me, and He doesn't want me to know yet. I don't have time to write all about the retreat, just trust my word that it was good, and God is teaching me to be a woman of God, it's great. Here's a picture of the people from my I-team that went.
I'm sure I will post other pictures from the retreat in upcoming posts!

Rach

(From Left to Right: Ty, Laura, Mike, Erin, Sarah, Matt B., Clay, Jeff, Rachel (me), Matt M., Chuck, Chad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home