Sunday, September 18, 2005

What do you see God in?

Yesterday was a fun day, however I was running on only 5 hours of sleep. I woke up around 8:30am and went to a women's breakfast for Illini Life. We talked about community...it really made me think, I'm still processing what God's teaching me about community. When I got home I did a bit of studying and a lot of talking on instant messenger, I'm building a lot of friendships right now, it's awesome. I went to Illini Life, and Wayne talked about community, so it was a nice weeked of community! Afterwards instead of hanging out with my I-team I decided to hang out with a few sophomores and a freshman that I just met the night before. We had fun, we went to this guy's apartment and played Mafia, I was the investigator the first round and I rocked at it. Afterwards we went the "dawg haus" (I forget how they spell it). We jumped on the trampeline in the backyard for an hour. HAHA, we had fun. Around 1:30am we were soo tired so we all went home. I didn't hang out with another I-team tonight, just people more my age, to get to know them more. It made me realize that I love my I-team, they are my family now, and I missed hanging out with them last night. I want to hang out with these new people I just met when I can, but my I-team is my family. Of course right when I got home, I started talking on instant messenger a bit. But I slept till 11:15am, so I got 8 hours of sleep. I definitely needed that. I'm gonna end with this : I see God in creation, music, and math. What do you see God in?

Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home