Wednesday, September 28, 2005

i am captivating!

Remember how I talked in a earlier post about being in a picture that represents reconciliation with God? That picture above is it, it didn't turn out the way the photographer wanted cause it is really dark, so we may shoot it again, for the fun of it. But yeah, that's me in the picture. So last night I went to sleep at 11:20pm and slept in until 9:00am....it was sweet. But then I had an anthropology exam today..my first college exam. It was...okay. Some of the questions and multiple choice answers were straight forward and simple. Others contained answers that were very similar and specific, making it harder. So we'll see. I got these books I ordered online last week..from christian book distributors company...one of them is "Captivating: Unveiling The Mystery of a Woman's Soul" by John and Stasi Eldredge. So yeah...I'm gonna do some unveiling of my soul and learn to be a true woman of God, I am excited. Well if you read this, you must leave a comment, it's lonely when no one leaves a comment...especially if I make an effort to put a picture in the post!

Rach

1 Comments:

Blogger Cap'n A-Hab said...

agreed with momsy..sweet concept though.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home