Saturday, September 17, 2005

It's 3:07 in the morning!

Hey everybody.
It's really early in the morning, or late at night, depending on your frame of reference. Today I had an Econ quiz...I knew the material, I thought it was pretty simple. Then I was worked in the Dining Hall for "oodles" (their specialty restaurant) as a runner for 2.5 hours. WOW! Over 700 people were served from 11am-130pm. It was soooooooo crazy. I was so exhausted! At 7pm I went to "hangout" for freshmen and sophomores in I-Life...it was fun. We played pictionary and catch phrase. I met a lot of people. It was actually really cool. Even though the party ended at 10pm....I was there hanging out with a few people til just before 2 in the morning. It was awesome though, I really got to talk to people. Afterwards, my new friend, Alan, walked me back to Busey. I wanted to go down Green St. to see what it was like. WOW! We passed by some people and one guy couldn't walk straight he was so drunk. It really broke my heart. I think that people fear reality of life. So they go out on the weekends and get drunk and do whatever to be far from reality. Because if a person comes face to face with reality and life...they have no clue where they are going and what their purpose is. If people drink they avoid facing that point when they don't know why they are here and have no idea how to find that out. I don't know...that's how it hits me. But I have Jesus, He's holding my hand leading me through my life, so I have no fear facing life and it's reality because I know why I am here, I know my purpose, and I know where I am headed, into eternity. I can just dance with Jesus through life. I need my sleep. I'll post some pictures I took tonight at the party thing next post.

Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home