Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i am complete

I wanted to post something before I have my big study night. This is the night where I just totally focus on studying...I feel motivated. Early today I got to chat with Kim over lunch...wow. Jesus revealed so much to me through Kim...it was amazing. He just shared a bit of His plans for me...deep desires that were inside my heart but I had not actually known they were there...I don't know if it makes sense to you, but it makes absolute 100% sense to me! But I feel soooooo filled and complete. I feel 100% completed and filled with the Holy Spirit. I'm falling more and more in love with God everyday. This totally motivated me just in my studying...I have no idea why, but I was sitting in Calculus sooo focused and determined to understand what the prof was saying. So, this may scare some of you, but I am excited to study tonight.

Rach

1 Comments:

Blogger Cap'n A-Hab said...

rock...rock on

way to be motivated to study. Don't lose it.

and post a comment on somebody elses blog every once in a while...I have few sweet comments.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home