Thursday, September 15, 2005

Newfound Coffee Drinker

well...tonight was my first late night studying! I started studying around 7:30pm....to no success...my room is tooooo distracting. Then I went to ISR with my roommate for their latenight. We sang "For Good" on the way back....good times. Then I just absolutely could not concentrate...so I lugged my astronomy and econ stuff to the Busey Lounge around 10pm. I was listening to orchestrial music on my iPod...until a girl came in and started to practice her piano music for approximately 30 minutes...drowning out my music. Then around 11:45pm, my eyelids were getting a bit heavy, so I went down to latenight and got a Hazy Turtle...I'm acquiring a taste for coffee...wow I never thought the day would come when I would rely on coffee. I'm so glad I can sleep in tomorrow. Yay! So I found potentially the most amazing place to be at night in Urbana Champaign: the rooftop of the Krannert Center. It's so wide open, that on a clear night you could just lay on the roof and look at the stars....wow...I really wanna do that sometime..but not by myself. Well I'm gonna go to bed and sleep in!

Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home