Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I just did the most spontaneous thing ever (besides piercing my cartilage)

Ok...I just did a very spontaneous thing...and it felt awesome. I dyed my hair...don't freak out mom and dad, it's not wild or anything. I just made my hair a darker shade of brown. Instead of a "blah" brown it is now...roasted chestnut...or dark warm brown. I love it...it's something new and different and fun. I mean, I'm 18, I'm in the primetime of my life, I gotta live it out and do crazy (but responsible and safe) things every once in a while. I think my hair looks vibrant and like it has been given life! Life has been sprung back into my hair. HA! Well, I'm gonna study calculus now! Oh! Here are pictures of the transformation!

Rach



Me just after Ashley put the stuff into my hair!


The finished product of my hair!
Can you see a difference?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the hair!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks good. deffinatly different

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?!

12:56 PM  
Blogger matt said...

rachel, it starts with dying your hair. then it's tattoos. then you're off to the west coast with some guy who goes by "Stoner".

careful.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I LOVE IT!! i'm so impressed by this do-it-yourself product... mine always turns out a funky color! well done!

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rachel! i miss you. i love the hair. as of right now mine is bright red. soon to be platinum/black. haha.
-julie

12:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chel!!
you're such a stud!
<3 Leticia

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks awesome Rachel!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home