Wednesday, October 26, 2005

a football battle scar...

ok...so here's what happened Sunday! it was our last co-rec flag football game of the season. when we were on offense i was definitely being guarded by another girl...but one play the line ran a flood right, and for some reason the girl wasn't covering me. i was a few inches from out of bounds and the QB threw the ball to me, i caught it while balancing myself to stay inside bounds an ran!!! i thought i had crossed the 20 yard line and got my flag pulled...but i found out 5 minutes later than i had scored a touchdown...haha! i played QB at the end for a few plays and i just ran the ball. people were viciously trying to pull my flag down that i have a 3 inch gash on my side...it looks like an incision! it hurt too!

Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home