Saturday, May 16, 2009

This is it


Me in front of the Alma Mater statue


This is it. This is the last day...or two...of my college life. That means this will be the last post on my blog probably. How sad. I made it through college. I defeated the University of Illinois. I remember being so excited to be done with taking classes....but now, I wish I could press pause. I don't feel ready. I'm going to Colorado this summer to be apart of the GCM Leadership Training Program.....and then I move to Texas to follow where Jesus is leading me. I am so scared. This place, Champaign, has become my home. I guess now is the time for me to grieve what I am losing here, my life in Champaign. But in grieving, I am honoring everything that has happened in my life while being here. I came down here August 2005 an 18 year old young girl...and I leave May 2009 a 21-year old adult. I am a completely different girl from when I came to college and I am sooo thankful for that.



Sarah and I



Jumping!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home